Friday, January 3, 2014

Welcome Lisa - A Cherry On Top's January Guest Designer!

lisa guest designerScreen name: ScrappyDistractions
First Name:  Lisa

Favorite Color:  Blue

Bio Bits:  I started scrapping in 2003 when I was between jobs and decided to create a memories album for my grandfather’s 85th birthday.  Back then, scrapping was only an occasional activity but then my interest really took off about two years ago and has grown exponentially since (with no shortage of help from ACOT).  I’m always amazed to look back at some of my first pages to see how vastly different my style is (not to mention the quantity and variety of tools, techniques, and elements I now use).  


Look for Lisa's inspirational work in her gallery and be sure to visit our Message Board this month for special Challenges!

guest designer call

Click here to find out how to submit

No comments: