Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome Marielle - March 2013 Guest Designer!




a cherry on top guest designer march 2013Screenname:  marilou64

First name:  Marielle

Favorite Color:  Turquoise/Aqua

I mostly create:  Layouts of my boys

Guilty pleasure:  Vanilla Latte from Starbucks, I love candy ! (a lot) , watching  NCIS (Mark Harmon is yummy! ) and The Big Bang Theory ( I’m kind of a geek too!!)

BIO:  I am a French speaking Canadian (also fluent in English), I live on the east coast in New Brunswick with my hubby of 11 years and our sons Gabriel (10) and Félix (8). I work part time as a nurse in an out patient clinic ( I mostly assist in minor surgeries).
I have been a scrapbooker since 2002 and totally love it!  I have had the pleasure of being a member of a few design teams such as Pebbles Inc, Creative Memories, Imaginisce and Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker.
Random details: I have a green belt in Taekwondo!


Let's Go!

featuring products from Echo Park's Scoot collection

Look for Marielle's inspirational projects in her A Cherry On Top Gallery and be sure to get in on a challenge or two sprinkled throughout this month on our Message Board!


guest designer call
Click here to find out how to submit

3 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Marielle has been one of my favorites for a while! Nothing to do with the fact that we're both from the Canadian East coast - hehe I just love her fun, colorful style. Her layouts are always so adorable! Fabulous choice for a Guest Designer :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Nicole! We're thrilled to have her!

Karey said...

Went to look at your gallery. Wonderfully packed. I would be interested in knowing if you have blog, as I love reading them.