Thursday, December 1, 2011

Create Holiday Projects The Digi Way

Posted by Smiley-Scrap8 (Ronny):

With all the new kits in the Digital Shop it looks as if it has been decorated for the holiday season, just like our homes. Whether it's a kit to help remember good times with family showing our thanks or kits to help us deck our halls, our digi shop has it all!

Dec Daily 2010 by Angie (nun69)
Angie says,"I am catching up with my Dec Daily {inspiration from Ali Edwards} from 2010 and what better way than to use Bella Gypsy's Sketchology Templates on one of her fabulous Rocking Around The Christmas Tree Kit."
See Angie's other page using this kit HERE

Joy by Laura (Art_Teacher)
Laura says, "For this reveal, I selected HotFlashDesigns' gorgeous "Believe" kit, first of all for the color scheme. When I started looking at the kit, I was thrilled with how many detailed, beautiful elements were included. So many, that I will be making many more Christmas layouts with this kit and they will be so easy to put together, because Marci has thought of everything in this kit!"
See the Hybrid Invitations Laura made with the same kit HERE

Hybrid Thankful Two Handled Baskets by Ronny (Smiley-Scrap8)
Ronny says," Along with the bread for my kids teachers, my dd also wanted to take something to her teachers from other years. So we decided on some mini muffins. I made these cute little baskets by WendyBird Designs using the Project November Kit by Crisdam Designs. I think they are so cute and hope the teachers enjoy them as well."
Check out the Tags for more baked goods Ronny made HERE

2011 Christmas Card by Jenn Kellams
Jenn says," I am in love with Bella Gypsy's new Christmas collections! There is one for any holiday occasion. I used "Jingle Bell Rock" to create these lovely Christmas cards for my family. I can't wait to send them in the mail!"
 
Now don't forget to "Deck Your Halls" the digi way this holiday season.

No comments: