Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Help Us Welcome This Month's Guest Craft Designer!

Happy April!

Please help us welcome this month's Guest Designer, Leslie!  Leslie has been a part of our A Cherry On Top community for many years and we're excited to see what fun she has in store for us!

Screenname: lesmitch

First name: Leslie

Favorite Color: I would have to say Teal or Aqua blue

My craft supply 'must have': I must by all means have Bling.

 I mostly create: I think I equally create layouts and cards

Guilty pleasure: this would have to be Pepsi.  I seriously cannot live without it.

BIO:  I have been married for 28 years to my High School sweetie. I was blessed with 2 daughters and five beautiful Grandbabies. 

I started scrapping late 2008. I love trying out new techniques to push myself to learn as much as I can.  I am on a couple of different design teams Moxxie, Red Carpet Studio, Feeling Sketchy and Sketches in Thyme.

I was also able to be a part of Nuts About Sketches DT team for a term.


Leslie selected products from Prima Flowers, Echo Park and Tim Holtz.  Here are some of her projects:

Layout: April Showers


products used:

 echo park sunny days  echo park sunny days

 echo park sunny days


Layout: Cherish


products used:
 prima butterfly collection jodie lee
prima butterfly jodie lee


Project: Vintage Tag


products used:

 backstage paper kaisercraft  tim holtz photobooth strips

Look for Leslie's projects in her A Cherry On Top Gallery and be sure to get in on her paper crafting Challenges during April on our Message Board!

guest designer a cherry on top
Click here to find out how to submit



Join us on Facebook See us on YouTube  Follow us on Twitter

No comments: