Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meet Our January 2012 Guest Paper Creative Team Member!

scrapy1967  Posted by carrie123

As promised...although a little late...I want to introduce our Guest CT for the month of January! Please give it up for Janet..AKA...scrapy1967:

I am married to a wonderful man and we have a very spoiled boxer named Zoe! My husband is very supportive of my hobby! I have been scrapping since I was in high school that is when I made my version of a smash book.

I started scrapping for real in 2002 after I bought my first house and then I stopped for a few years and started back up after I was married in 07.

I don't think I have a particular scrapping style. I try to make all my pages look different.  My favorite scrapbooking companies are Pink Paislee and October Afternoon! I also love making cards and many other crafts.

I knew when I saw this collection it was the one for me! For my first layout I started with the back side of Warm Mittens then I cut a piece of Cozy Sweater and layered it with the front side of Warm Mittens and the back side of the Hot Cocoa paper. I used several pieces of the Ephemera pack and the Bundle Up was from the dimensional sticker pack.


For my second page I started with snowball fight and I used a piece of Bazzill Bling. I took Blossom Pink Bakers Twine to make my banners then I used the Snow Day Ephemera pack and one of the stacked stickers to hang on my banners.


For my 3rd layout I used Hot Cocoa for the start of my page then I used a piece of Snowball Fight. My title came from the Pink Paislee Wood Shapes and I used October Afternoon Strawberry Creme sprinkler to color it. I used lots of the Ephemera pack on this page. I used bakers twine in Blossom light pink for my stitching.


Be sure to visit the Message Board for Janet's January Challenges!


Products used:
warm mittens pink paisleesnowball fight by pink paisleesnow day epemerawarm mittens pink paisleecozy sweaterblossom pink bakers twinewood shapes snow day snow day dimensional stickers

No comments: