Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Scrapbooking With Friends Furever By We R Memory Keepers


Posted by bluejeans7(Angela):

On May 27, 2010 we adopted this cute little dog, we named her Gracie.  When the We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever line hit the ACOT shop I knew it was the perfect line to scrap our pictures of Gracie.  This line has awesome pattern papers.  


They are all double sided except the Collars paper and Nine Lives paper, which are both glitter accented.  Besides having awesome papers this line has die cut tags, chipboard tags, clear stamps, cardstock stickers, fabric brads, chipboard words, metal charms, a 4x6 pad, a 6x6 pad, glitter brads, twill ribbon, textured cardstock, and even a Page Kit.  This line has it all!!  A must have for all of you pet lovers out there.
 
I really love the mix of pattern papers in the Friends Furever line and it's always a bonus when the papers are double sided.  My favorite pattern paper is the Treat Jar paper, which I used on this layout.  I also used Dog's Life, both sides of the Lazy Time and a little of the Making Tracks for my heart.  The Friends Furever 4x6 pad is awesome!  I love that you get 18 different designs in the pad.  The design I used here was perfect for my journaling.  A Petaloo Poppy flower, title letters and machine stitched border finish off my first layout.



 
 
Another favorite paper (okay, so I have more then one favorite paper.  LOL!) is the My Yard die cut edge paper.  I love everything about this paper- from the colors, to the design, to the cute paw prints in each corner.  I took the My Yard paper and glued it to the Bazzill Red cardstock.  


Then I took my white Sharpie pen and added dots around the border.  This time I used one of the patterned papers out of the Friends Furever 4x6 pad, the spotted paper under the brown paper.  I used the Bad To the Bone die cut tag for my title, but I did cut off the top piece before I inked it.  Like on my first layout I added a Petaloo Poppy flower to accent this layout.



 
 
I love to scrap with the color orange and the Bazzill Yam cardstock is one of my favorites.  I started with the Yam cardstock and then added a mix of different pattern papers.  The colors of the Friends Furever line work great with both color and black & white photos.  


For my accents I cut off one of the "flash cards" from the Furry Friends Flash Card Paper, a couple of cardstock stickers that I inked and popped up with Pop Dots, and Cozy Posies flowers from Basic Grey.



 
 
These photos were taken within the first month of adopting Gracie.  It was fun to go back and scrap them.  I started with the Bazzill Parakeet cardstock this time, it is one of my favorite Bazzill greens.  Added my pattern papers and then I machine stitched my border.  

Again I used another flash card from the Furry Friends Flash Card Paper, this time for my title.  All of the cardstock stickers are inked and put on with Pop Dots.  The last touches are the red and green Basic Grey Cozy Posies flowers and the date stickers.


 
 
Products Used:
   
 
   

No comments: