Friday, August 5, 2011

Scrapbooking With The Splash Collection By Echo Park Paper Company


The beach.  Water.  Swimming pools.
*sigh*
Some of us have beaches readily available, some have pools, some have friends with one or both.  There are swimming lessons, sand castles, pails and fish.  It is the one theme paper that I ADORE.
Echo Park Paper took it to the extreme with the Splash Collection.
There is classic, there is cute, there is basic, there is extreme....all in one line.  The colors are PERFECT.  They match their Dots and Stripes line, which I totally LOVE.

When my kids are not in summer school, on a basketball court or a softball field, they are in water.  We are lucky to have water EVERYWHERE here in Lake Country, so photo opportunities are endless.

Here are my layouts:

I have a 13 year old.  Cutesy is so last year.  It is clean cut, colorful and simple.  It is Kendall and Katie :)  The circle paper was PERFECT for cutting out, inking and defining.






Then there is my eleven year old, that watches a little TOO much of "America's Next Top Model".   The upside for me, is that I can add a touch of the girly still to the scrapbooking layout. 



Here is where the fun comes in.  Is there NOTHING more fun than a sprinkler in the summertime?  (Other than the beach and lakes and pools, of course!)  My "littles" were having the best time, and the Echo Park Papers were perfect for them! 


The last layout is of Kiley and one of her friends that we took out to the lake. They are just genuine, kind, wonderful friends- so REAL. It was refreshing to see a friendship like that! 



I cannot tell you how MUCH I LOVE this company, and this line.  It is economical, it is versatile and I will have tons more to show you in the next week or so!!


No comments: