Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun With PageMags Sketches - Day 3

Posted by JanetM

It's our third day of sketch reveals and this was the one I thought would be great to work with.  I chose a Page Maps sketch from the December ones on line. I have both of the PageMaps books and they are always one of the first places I go to to look for ideas and inspiration.

 

Here's the one I did turning the sketch sideways.  I used the Sweet Shop line from Creative Imaginations.

 
 
Sarah did the sweetest page in the world and turned the sketch also.

This is what  Sarah said about her  sketch: I used pieces from both the Lullaby Girl and Lullaby Boy lines from IOD to go with this great Page Maps sketch!
I also used Silver Plated Maya Mist to add some shimmer to the page, and while it's hard to photograph, the shimmer is really gorgeous! Pearls are from Prima.
 
 

--------------------------------------------------------



We are proud to have JanetM on our scrapbooking Creative Team!  You can view Janet's Gallery at ACherryOnTop.com.

No comments: