Monday, July 12, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Sun Kissed by Bo Bunny

megamay
Scrapbooking w/Megan (aka: Megamay)

Retro, Psychedelic and Colorful!  Incorporate Bo Bunny's 'Sun Kissed' collection into your paper crafting projects and they will turn out to be like totally far out and groovy.

wish big
'Wish Big' card by Megamay

Here's what Megan had to say about working with the 'Sun Kissed' line:

'It just seems that every new Bo Bunny release is better than the last, and I can't get enough! This one did NOT disappoint. At first I was a little scared by the bright colors, but as it turns out, that just made it so much fun to work with these papers. Just looking at these papers makes me happy. It isn't often that I can say that I truly LOVE each and every creation in a reveal, but with this one I do! I really love it that Bo Bunny threw some purple in with the standard summery colors of yellow, orange and green. It just makes it all so fresh and different!'

You can view Megan's complete review HERE!  Also, be sure to check out all things Bo Bunny at ACherryOnTop.com.

Product Preview:

sun kissed adventure
sun kissed cut out

No comments: