Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: RetroGlam by We R Memory Keepers

kimandasmo
Scrapbooking with Cindy (aka: Kimandasmo)

Our 'flashback' week continues with We R's RetroGlam line!  Cindy gives us the 'skinny' on what it was like to work with this new paper crafting collection and shares some 'far out' project ideas!

Cindy says, 'If you have been following some of the new trends in scrapbooking you will notice that this shape is starting to pop up in more and more papers. I love it. It is very versatile and fun and WRMK did a really great job with the size of the octagon on this paper. I chose to cut mine as corner accents as well as a border for my pictures to give this layout a little bit more than just a plain square shape. After I cut the borders for my pictures I placed them on a black strip for a little splash and added a glitter brad ( I love these) in the opening of each cut-out octagon.'

pierced
'Pierced' by Kimandasmo
 'For this layout I did a little strip tease. I cut strips from the 4 squares on the back of  the Sidney paper, and pieced them together at varying intervals for the bottom half of my page. I then added a border strip from the Marta paper to the top and bottom of my new design to finish it off. On the title block in the upper corner I used some of the buttons from the embossed stickers:'

together
'Together' by Kimandasmo 

You can view Cindy's complete review HERE - and be sure to do yourself a 'solid' and take a look at the new RetroGlam collection at ACherryOnTop.com. 

Product Preview: 

oh happy day jacqueline marta glitter paper

No comments: