Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This Week's CT Product Reveal!

This Week's submissions include scrapbooking with Jenni Bowling and My Mind's Eye along with a new way grab inspiration for your projects through fashion!


SarahA's 'The Stories' - Jenni Bowlin

SarahA's layout featuring her mother-n-law's mixing bowls really caught my eye.  I think my mom had a few of those, too!  It brought back warm memories of my mom's baking and yummy smells filling the air (I always loved it when it was my turn to 'lick' the bowl)!  Jenni Bowlin's 'Homespun' line works perfectly for this layout.

Sus' 'ACOT' - My Mind's Eye

I fell in love with the colors on Sus' layout using My Mind's Eye 'Lush' line.  The way the reds pop off the page when against the Kraft paper is just gorgeous.  When I noticed it was a layout ABOUT A Cherry On Top, I loved it even more!  :)


Beth gets her inspiration from every day life.  But when she needs an extra kick, Beth goes shopping!  Now, I'm not a shop-a-holic, but if you need an excuse to go shopping, I think preserving family memories is completely justifiable!  



The pearl flower was created using KaiserCraft's Devonshire embellishment pack.  Check out Beth's gallery to see how she did it!

View all of this week's articles and How-to's by visiting our Resource page.


1 comment:

Theresa said...

lovely inspiration ladies. love them all. =)