Friday, March 5, 2010

Flowers On Friday - Technique Series

 
Cindy (Kimandasmo)

Creative Team Member, Cindy (aka: Kimandasmo) has a lovely way of making complicated techniques simple.  Please join us every week for the continuing series entitled, 'Flowers On Friday'.  

'Scrunch' Flower'
  
Flowers add bright pops of color, texture and interest to any project.  Cindy shows us how you can take those paper scraps and turn them into something beautiful!

 
Cindy has a lot of flower techniques up her sleeve!  Be sure to join our 'Flowers on Friday' Message Board forum every week for more ideas and inspiration!

Thanks Cindy!



1 comment:

simply dirty pretty things said...

I am going to spend my day making the scrunch flowers.

I am somehow going to make them in to a bunch of flowers.

I think I might blog about this post so I will link to you and the tutorial :)

xxx