Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 2015 Guest Designer Craft Challenges

Can you believe September is almost over?  We wanted to send you a reminder just in case you haven't uploaded your projects to one or ALL of this month's Guest Designer Challenges!


Screenname: Cnmommy

First name: Crystal

Favorite Color: Red for décor but blue for everything else



I mostly create: I currently seem to be making a great deal of single layouts with multiple 3X4 pictures. I love combining 2-6 4X6 photos on one 4X6 to get as many photos on a single layout as I can.
I still have a soft spot for double layouts! Creating home décor items also allows me to express myself and make pretty things!

I started scrap booking in the loosest sense of the word way back in high school (circa 96-99). I still have those books -decorative cut pictures and all! I didn't do too much more throughout college and my Army career, but I was always creative. I kept planners, calendars, created cards, and home décor items. When we found out I was pregnant in 2007 I was bitten by the scrappy bug HARD.
Check Out Crystal's Challenges Below

Create something related to being a 'first' for you
Layout: '1st Flight'



Create something using photos that are NOT 4"x6", 5'x7" or 8"x10"
Layout: And There She Goes'



Create something using this 'Don't Be Crabby' layout as inspiration:



Check out Crystal's list of product favorites - select 6 to use


Create something that symbolizes September for you
'Love' Layout


Remember, most challenges close on September 30, 2015 and the projects must be uploaded to the corresponding galleries and/or on the Message Board Topic!  one A Cherry On Top Crafts Gift Certificate will be awarded per challenge.
We can't wait to see what you create!


Join us on Facebook See us on YouTube Follow us on Twitter 

No comments: