Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Local Warehouse Sale Fun!

On any normal day, I get the opportunity to talk to and hopefully help a few of our wonderful ACOT Customers!  However, during our local warehouse sale, I actually get to meet many of you face to face!  I am a huge fan of our local warehouse sales for that very reason!  

kristin
Kristin - Fall Warehouse Sale 2010

The turn out was great!  We know it's a little 'early' for some, but we decorated and set the holiday tone with classic Christmas carols and wore Santa hats personalized by our very own Clint!

heidi tree

Kimberly Mayor arrived in style in her decked out Tinker Bell® themed vehicle!  Talk about making good use of the Cricut®!

tinker bell
Kimberly Mayor and her 'Tink' car

We really did have an absolutely exhausting blast of a time and we cannot wait to do it again!  See you in February at our next Local Warehouse Sale!     

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I grabbed a few things I needed and saw some of my favorite people! :)