Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product Review: Scrapbooking With Echo Park Paper's Happy Halloween

kimandasmo
Scrapbooking with Cindy (aka: Kimandasmo)

Can you believe Halloween is just a tad over a month away?  Seems like just yesterday we were all excited about the warmer temperatures and enjoying the sunshine!  Echo Park Paper Company is becoming a very popular manufacturer here at ACOT.  Today, Cindy tells us what it was like working with their Happy Halloween line:

'I have a box just for holiday pics, that I have not scrapped yet. I also have a huge box of Halloween scrapbook papers, because I love them, but never seem to actually use them. Until I saw this Happy Halloween line by Echo Park. They are a great new company that is rapidly growing and becoming very popular...especially with me. This is their first holiday themed line and I cannot wait to see more. If you have not checked out any of their products you really need to do so. I am sure you will be hooked.'

happy halloween wreath

Cindy used a styrofoam half wreath for a base. She punched 3 different sized scalloped circles, stapled them together, crumpled them to add some texture, and then glued them to the base.  Brads were added to the center of each.

happy halloween wreath
Detailed view of Halloween Wreath

Cindy's reveal is chock full of project ideas - including greeting cards!  Be sure to view the complete article HERE.

Product Preview:

happy haunting echo park happy halloween element stickers haunted house echo park
  

No comments: