Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This Week's CT Scrapbooking Product Review!

The ACherryOnTop.com Creative Team has been at it again!  This week's reveal features products from Little Yellow Bicycle, Paper Adventures and Tim Holtz!

Cindy Collins Cindy (Kimandasmo) on LYB's Free Spirit Collection:

'Little Yellow Bicycle has become one of those companies that is a must have for me. There papers are superb in both quality, design and color. They have many embellishments from which to chose, not that I am able to pick and chose, I usually just go overboard and get them all. I am a huge fan of their journaling books, their verse stickers and their chipboard embellishments. This line, Free Spirit, is no different. 
I was in love from the moment I saw it.'

'More Than Words' by Cindy

Laura Fiore Laura Fiore on Paper Adventures' Boho Blooms Collection:

'The butterflies on these papers are so pretty and fun! When I saw the photos of my son and his friends at his last prom, the transformation from casual teenagers to beautiful prom goers reminded me of a butterfly. This layout is what happened when I put that to paper. The butterfly border is on the Boho Blooms Sticker sheet.'

Like Butterflies
'Like Butterflies' by Laura Fiore

Jules  Jules (JulesInParadise) on Tim Holtz new Vintage Shabby Paper Stack:

'I know I must sound fickle but I have still a newer love than the love I had last month.  This month I have fallen for Tim Holtz...yes! I know!  Who hasn't fallen for the darlin' boy of scrapping and altered arts?  but he has outdone himself this time with the Vintage Shabby Paper Stack.  This is such a big bang of product for your money that I may order another of the stacks and give it as a gift.  You get 36 papers total and three colors:  pink, blue and a beige that compliments both the pink and blue.'

My Baby And Me
'My Baby And Me' by Jules

View all of the complete articles on our Resources Page at ACherryOnTop.com - your source for inspiration and scrapbooking supplies!

No comments: