Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scrapbooking Product Review: Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees

Laura Fiore
Scrapbooking With Laura Fiore

Laura selected the new '365 Degrees' line from Pink Paislee for her product reveal.  Here's what Laura had to say about working with the items:

'When I opened my CT box a few weeks ago, I found that it was exactly what I'd hoped for and so much more! As with most of the product lines from Pink Paislee, the double sided papers are gorgeous, the embellishments abundant, and the alphabets amazing...I couldn't wait to get started!'

Learn and Grow
'Learn & Grow' by Laura Fiore

The 365 Degrees Collection offers fantastic embellishments like Cork Buttons, Ribbon Pleats, Clear Stamps and Brads.  Everything you'll need to complete that elegant look!

Learn 
and Grow
365 Degrees Clear Stamps by Pink Paislee

Catch Laura's complete Product Reveal HERE.

 






No comments: