Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet January's Guest Paper CT Member!




A BIG Welcome to ACOT's December Guest Paper Creative Team Member - ScrapTag (aka: Teri)!  Teri has a degree in German and has lived in Austria.  She remembers making her first picture album at the age of ten.  A friend got her hooked on scrapbooking by attending crops.  Here's a glimpse at her Q&A:

What's your favorite scrapping tool to use when scrapbooking?  I couldn’t possibly have a favorite.  They are all so loved.  My scissors, my adhesive, my chalk, my stickles, my stamps and my Cricut!  I couldn’t do it without them.

What's the one thing you must have readily available when you sit down to scrap?I really need two, my adhesive and my trimmer.  I just couldn’t do it with out them.  But what I should say is, “my computer turned off”, because otherwise I just won’t get off the message board.

Favorite thing to do with your family?  Go on vacation.  It’s a time of the year when I don’t have to threaten them to get them to do something.  We are all relaxed and having a great time and the world is our oyster!

Teri worked with K&Company's 'Evergreen' line.  View Teri's complete interview and product reveal HERE!  Welcome Teri!

No comments: