Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet ACOT's June Featured Guest & Guest CT!

Meet June Featured Guest, Chas--aka: evil queen

How do your family and friends feel about your scrapbooking?

My husband does not care. It keeps me busy but my parents really love what I do. My mother always goes in the gallery and shows the ladies she works with my work.

How did you find A Cherry on Top?

I was searching for a new place to shop and came across ACOT. Now this is the only place I buy my scrapbooking stuff now.

Read more


Meet June Guest CT Member, Kristin--aka: my3boyz

Name 3 musical artists you enjoy.
Dave Matthews Band, Sting, Tim McGraw

Name 2 of your favorite colors.
Blue and orange.

Favorite thing to do with your family?
Camping, dirt bike riding, fishing, beach trips, Disneyland!!


To find out more about Kristin click HERE.

No comments: